Time to renew your SFA, but short on time?
Take a Standard First Aid Renewal course, Blended Learning style!
Note: You must have a current and valid SFA certification to take advantage of this course — it cannot be expired. Your SFA certification must have been issued by either the Canadian Red Cross, Lifesaving Society, St. John Ambulance, or Heart & Stroke Foundation.
If you have any questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how it works:
- Upon receiving your registration, you will receive a digital copy of the Red Cross First Aid Manual and access to the Red Cross e-Campus.
- Complete the online, self-paced learning program to review the theory of first aid, right from the comfort of your own home, office, or coffee shop. You must complete the eLearning portion at least two days before the in-person course portion. Budget approximately 4-8 hours to complete the online portion.
- Attend the in-person course portion, where you will review all of the skills, and then complete hands-on scenarios to refresh your memory of the course content. The in-person component is 4 hours long.
- Receive your certification, which is good for another 3 years, when you pass the course!
Included in Course Fees
- 3 year certification with the Canadian Red Cross (when you successfully complete the course)
- The latest copy of the Canadian Red Cross First Aid & CPR Manual
- Access to the Red Cross e-Learning Campus
- You must have a valid, non-expired Standard First Aid Certification.
- All attendees must be current and active members of Scouts Canada or Girl Guides of Canada
- MedVents/MedRovers must have authorization from their group Head Medical Trainer.